1.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 309
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 308
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 311
Yeah, it is the inside of a clock. I found one the other night attached to the round case with the wind knob still on it.

Upvote 0
Yep.  That's what they are.

We had a Tnet Watch and Clock show here--it was a great thread, and it appears to have been DELETED.   :icon_scratch: >:(  But I was gonna give ya a link to that one--because there were a bunch of those pieces on there...

I'm sure you remember that thread, right Jim? You'd asked that the fobs be separated from the rest and started in a new thread?

Oh well.   :-\

-Buckles

Upvote 0
stealth said:
I recently went to Block Island,Rhode Island and I found this buried under the beach. I am having speculations on where this is gold or not or what it even is. It looks like the inside of a clock or something. Its not magnetic and its 6.3 centimeter by 5.7 centimeter

Do you plan to restore the clock now that you have that part? I've seen people take automobile frames and build the car around it, same with old military armoured tanks too and even pistols and rifles. Would be interesting to the the clock in an exploded view too! :icon_study:Sarge Booker of Tujunga, California

Upvote 0
BuckleBoy said:
Yep.  That's what they are.

We had a Tnet Watch and Clock show here--it was a great thread, and it appears to have been DELETED.   :icon_scratch: >:(  But I was gonna give ya a link to that one--because there were a bunch of those pieces on there...

I'm sure you remember that thread, right Jim?  You'd asked that the fobs be separated from the rest and started in a new thread?

Oh well.   :-\

-Buckles

That post is gone?  Bummer... musta' needed room picture...

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Thanks. You guys are really quick in answering this stuff.... I can not repair the clock unfortunately because I do not have all the pieces, an answer to hhbooker2's question. As for a stupid question, does anyone know if its gold, gold plated, brass, etc.?

Upvote 0
BuckleBoy said:
Montana Jim said:

Then my SEARCH Feature is smokin crack. Searched for threads by *me* with *watch* in the title.

:P

Anyhow... Stealth--take a look at that post and you'll see other examples of this piece posted.

Best Wishes,

Buckles
Dont use any names. I searched with keywords "clock" and "watch" and it popped up second choice.

Upvote 0
stealth said:
Thanks. You guys are really quick in answering this stuff.... I can not repair the clock unfortunately because I do not have all the pieces, an answer to hhbooker2's question. As for a stupid question, does anyone know if its gold, gold plated, brass, etc.?

The piece is brass.

You'll dig gold or silver plated brass eventually for comparison.

Best Wishes,

Buckles

P.S.--thanks for the Search tip, BigCy. :)

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back