Clean QXT Pro - V3 coils - Blue Max 6 inch coil - BHID Straight Rod

TabWhisperer

Mar 17, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
TDI SL, Equinox800, Whites XL Pro w/tone mod, Makro Racer, Whites IDX Pro w/Bills mods
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm finally clearing the rest of my Whites stuff. I'm just finding them too heavy for my tastes. All items shipped lower 48. I can take paypal personal or regular if you want to pay the extra 3%. The only trade I would be interested in is a T2 SE.

The Quantum Pro was a Quantum XT. I had it serviced at Whites for the Pro upgrade and they also tested the unit and coil. Works great and is in beautiful condition. Includes coil cover and QXT original manual. $300

The 300 coil (12 inch) and the 6x10 coil are both V rated, very nice condition and include the lower rods and covers. I had used them on my V3. The 6x10 cover has a small notch in the edge where I pried it off but it does not hurt the use. $125 each

The Blue Max 6 inch coil works on the QXT and other 6.59kHz Whites units. Also has a black coil cover. $70

The rod is for a Beach Hunter ID. Some scratches but good condition. I sold the BHID but still had this rod. $75

Attachments

• QXT1.jpg
    QXT1.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 326
  • QXT3.jpg
    QXT3.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 531
  • QXT2.jpg
    QXT2.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 237
  • Coils1.jpg
    Coils1.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 263
  • Coils2.jpg
    Coils2.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 239
  • Rod.jpg
    Rod.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 224
Bump.

No offers? Heading to the big E later this week.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back