Civil War or not?

If you send Ian Workman some pics of the items he will most likely help you.
I didn't rely to your post because I had no idea about them,I hope they are real CW era.
Here is the link to his site.He has helped me in the past.
Good luck and keep us posted.

http://www.packhorsefordrelics.com/

fortbball9

I contacted Ian @packhorse......... and he was very gracious to reply--seems these articles are from the Indian Wars and not the Civil War---THANKS Ian and fortbball9!

Well I was all into identifying these pictures and I see you already went someplace else to get replies. I hope you enjoy your stuff.

This section about CW stuff rolls kinda slow... I wish I was able to help earlier... but then I realised it's been less then a day since you posted! LOL

Next time post them in the "What Is IT" section and you'll get replies in minutes, not days.

Thanks, Montana Jim--I appreciate your research and apologize--I should have been more patient and waited on the forum, but a member gave me Ian's website and I just thought I'd give him a try. Thanks again, Jack.

jhamner said:
Thanks, Montana Jim--I appreciate your research and apologize--I should have been more patient and waited on the forum, but a member gave me Ian's website and I just thought I'd give him a try. Thanks again, Jack.

No problem! I just missed out - thats all. :)

Montana Jim said:
jhamner said:

No problem! I just missed out - thats all. :)
You were still there Jim :headbang: Great stuff Jack :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back