Church With Knowledge Of

Turkia

Jul 5, 2013
Batman
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
04062011354.jpg04062011355.jpg04062011362.jpg04062011365.jpg04062011379.jpgERG0136.jpgERG0137.jpgERG0138.jpgERG0139.jpgERG0140.jpgERG0141.jpg

we can rely on to this day, we could not find a metal detector, the scan tool can not provide the name of a device not get me wrong I can offer your need or we can not use the name of a party or has an incomplete

Upvote 0
Google has a tab for "More" at the top of the search page.
When you click that there is a tab for "translate".

That being said here is the translation in Turkish.

Google arama sayfasının üst kısmında "Daha fazla" için bir sekme vardır.
Eğer "tercüme" için bir sekme olduğunu tıkladığınızda.

English: Does this work?

Turkish: Bu çalışır mı?

English: Can you find old maps of this area?

Turkish: Bu bölgenin eski haritalar bulabilir misiniz?

English: Can you tell us the name of this area?

Turkish: Bize bu alanda adını söyleyebilir misiniz?

English: What idea or work made you come to this area?

Turkish: Ne fikir veya iş bu alanda gelip yaptı?

English: Did you say you were installing sign posts?

Turkish: Eğer işaret mesajları yüklemekte söyledi mi?

English: I hope that this helps.

Turkish: I hope that this helps.

Steve "Got_4by4"

Upvote 0
do not have much knowledge of English sorry .. Unfortunately, there is currently no detector is not knowledgeable acquaintances .. many beautiful places in our region .. There are old houses, churches symbols .. Do you have friends that map? please help ..

Upvote 0
I do not know much waiting for help from you .. Is there a place in you map turkey Southeastern Anatolia region?

Upvote 0
I can not thank my friend .. great sharing thank you .. Do you know anything about this region has not ? our regional council :)

Siirt was an especially eminent city at the time of the Abbasid Caliphate. Among the city's monuments, be sure to visit the 12th century Seljuk Ulu Mosque and the 13th century Asakir Carsi Mosque. At Aydinlar (Tillo), only 6 km from Siirt, the Ibrahim Hakki Mausoleum Complex and nearby private Ibrahim Hakki Astronomical Museum are worth a visit. Siirt produces fine and large pistachio nuts and is known as well for its excellent goat-hair blankets and kilims.

Sirnak, on the north face of Mt. Cudi (2,114 meters), derives its name from the Moslem belief that Noah's Ark landed on this mountain: Sir - City, Nak - Noah. Forty-five kilometers from Sirnak, Cizre is the supposed location of his tomb.

southeasternanatoliaarea.jpg

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back