Chug, your so old you fart dust, NOT! LOL

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Hi everyone, I hope you all are having a great weekend, with lots of great finds! Today is a special day, so before I go on, this is for Chug, 18910_432855283436955_2080206934_n.jpg no sweetie, it's here.........death-old_age-mirrors-birthdays-50th_birthday-rearview_mirrors-dcln201l.png health-beauty-breath-improving-cardiovascular-smoke-birthday-jmp081106l.png now, next time you say your old, I'm going to tell you this, LOL untitled.png I love you Chug, happy birthday! Today we were able to get out for a while, it was awesome, Chug's birthday hunt 070.JPG Chug's birthday hunt 072.JPG Chug's birthday hunt 069.JPG see? A beautiful day to be alive! And 50!!!! We decided to meander to one of our favorite spots in the park, I had a feeling about our spot that day, and decided to follow and see what happens. We both started out finding nails, tadpulls, bottle caps and Chug gets the first penny!
hello2.gif
Soon, he also scored for the day with this beauty, Chug's birthday hunt 063.JPG Chug's birthday hunt 062.JPG yep, he wins for most complete porcelain lid with the metal still attached!!! Chug's birthday hunt 064.JPG
notworthy.gif
And remember what I said about following my feelings? Well, I get to cross another item off my bucket list of detecting, I found this beauty, Chug's birthday hunt 066.JPG It was about 6 inches down, and it still has it's clacker! Chug's birthday hunt 065.JPG Chug's birthday hunt 067.JPG Chug's birthday hunt 068.JPG I was so happy I could have danced, it was coming up silver on Buttercup. Chug's lid was coming up really strange, multiple tones because of it being near iron, and when we find them, the porcelain side is always up. Here is some iron Chug got today, 4-26-14 010.JPG and he also found this, which is so cool! 4-26-14 008.JPG 4-26-14 009.JPG We almost had a problem with a drunk transient, he walked slowly by us, leaning on his bike, his bedroll on the front fender, red eyed and stinking, the first time, watching us as he goes by. Soon he shows up again, this time you can tell he was thinking something, Chug was pulling this out of the ground, and I had my digger out, walking towards Chug, and this time the drunk veered away and left us alone. 4-26-14 006.JPG
laughing7.gif
And for those of you who like my creations, here are my newest ones, remember the earrings Chug found a couple of weeks ago? Chug's birthday hunt 053.JPG Chug's birthday hunt 676.JPG well, now one of them has a new home, permanently! 4-26-14 024.JPG 4-26-14 026.JPG I used a dremel and reshaped the red stone, inserted a small cubic, and drilled a small hole to join the earing and stone.
laughing7.gif
The other one is again from earrings, 4-26-14 022.JPG 4-26-14 020.JPG both took awhile, but I love how they turned out. Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy. Take care, stay safe, and HH! See ya later! Red
hello.gif

Upvote 9
:occasion13: Someone get that old man a bike to lean on for his birthday. l.o.l. . Congrats to you both.

I Knew she was Being Bad Over there with that Little Smirk on Her Face!!! LOL Chug

Many happy returns, Chug!

50! Here's lies my youth. R.I.P. ;)

Your not getting older chug your getting ahhhhh ! I forgot what I was going to say ! Oh that's right I'm over 50 and my brain farts dust now as well ! Fun post you two ! MaineRelic

Happy Birthday !!! Looks and sounds like you all had a fun day.

Happy Birthday Chug! Your only 50 once! Live it up!
Congrats on your finds! A good day of hunting for you both!

With work and My back out for the Last Week and a Half I felt Older than Fifty, Red Found a Way to Make Me feel Young And Energetic!!! Tonight !!! When I Got up off the Floor Every thing Popped In Place and I Feel Better Now!!! :occasion14: Chug Sorry No Pictures!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back