Chug started the day with a secret.......

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:hello: Hi all! Hope you are having a good day, ours started slowly, we had running around to do today, so we hopped into the truck and away we went. Our first stop was to get some "food" for the mice that are coming over from next door, yup, the scumlord next door is not taking care of his property, as usual. ::) Next we had to take care of the pawn shop, I waited in the truck for Chug. He went in, came out a few minutes later, he then bent down and picked something up.....he had found a secret! :tongue3: :laughing9:
Went to wallyworld for some things we needed, place was a madhouse! Got my nails done, now I have pretty hands again, LOL :tongue3: After that, we had to get groceries, UGH, the store was packed, we almost got run over by several people pushing carts. ::) We managed to find a 25 pounder turkey! :headbang: Problem, it's a small one to us, we adore turkey, and have it a few times a year!!!
After we got home, Chug debated over taking a nap, or going MD'ing, he decided to go to the school a few blocks from us, he hit the tot lot, and then it happened, his detector started chirping and screeching, and then it died....not enough battery! %#@!@^^&&*^%$#@! So he worked his way home, well he was messing around, and ticked off and tried it one more time, he got a loud clear signal and found a beautiful man's silver spinner ring!!! It was about an inch down, and had roots growing all through it, we didn't even know it was a spinner ring until I started cleaning it! :headbang: :hello2: That more then makes up for the detector dying, oh and he managed to find a penny too! :laughing9: Hopefully the weather will be clear enough tomorrow for us to go out, we are itching to find something good!!!! Thanks for reading, take care! Red

Attachments

• P1010001 (2).JPG
    P1010001 (2).JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 847
  • P1010002.JPG
    P1010002.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 847
  • P1010003.JPG
    P1010003.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 854
  • P1010005.JPG
    P1010005.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 874
Upvote 0
nice jewels .....congrats ! :thumbsup:

nice little spinner and secret!! treasure is where you find it!

nice finds! how much they charge ya to do the nails? they look great! (pssst fellow forum members I think they didn't anything to them nails) :laughing9: j/k red i know those ain't your fingers :tongue3:

I knew he couldn't keep a secret! He'd let you in on it sooner or later. Glad to see you two are still going strong and getting out once in a while. Nails are looking good even if they are Chugs. lol

HH'n
Desertfox

Look out Red! Victoria might come looking for that!

47thelement said:
Look out Red! Victoria might come looking for that!

;D Just when I think she doesn't have any more secrets, she comes out with a new one! :laughing7: Red

desertfox said:
I knew he couldn't keep a secret! He'd let you in on it sooner or later. Glad to see you two are still going strong and getting out once in a while. Nails are looking good even if they are Chugs. lol

HH'n
Desertfox

:hello: Hiya Fox, how ya doin? At least with me anyway, :laughing9: LOL on Chug's nails, I didn't get to go with Chug when he found the ring, we have a close freind who needed me, so I stayed home with him. Our freind is really depressed, and by the time Chug took him home, he was laughing and doing better, he will be having Thanksgiving with us this year, he has no family, so we have taken him in and we consider him our brother! :hello: Red

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back