Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
I would like to wish all of my Tnet friends a Merry Christmas.

I finished with the family holiday festivities about 12:30, and set off for the honey hole. It was a bit chilly, so I only stayed for about 3 hours. I dig 52 coins.

B65940CB-D00F-483C-9009-C51EAD24CEEF.jpeg

This gray mud filled hole, also had a ‘48 Rosie in it!

3EDE9CB5-E4A8-4716-AC06-F5A67BCCE0BC.jpg

8 wheaties and one Silver was it. The place is starting to run dry...

AB59963E-E9F3-4C40-A61A-A9BEB6B6CA30.jpeg

Get ready to learn something I wish I didn’t know.

I found this medal today.

Here is the Wiki entry on the group:

The Dramatic Order of the Knights of Khorassan or Dokeys are a side degree of the Knights of Pythias, somewhat analogous to the Shriners in Freemasonry. The Order was founded in 1894.

382775A2-B991-46AD-AEBE-DD4C5D6AEF0A.jpeg4E4B3692-330B-498E-B823-628A9F853A9B.png

It’s the bottom part of this medal, given to the attendees of the convention in August of 1923. Below pics are of a nondug example from the internet.

CEA685A8-1BA7-484B-811B-C87391B68A88.jpeg70B9F8D5-9F31-4A42-967A-A219FBB59058.jpeg

You never know what will be in the next hole.

YTD silver coins: 81

Thanks for looking and good luck on your hunts.

Last edited:
Upvote 30
Dang your “running dry” is like better than my best day so far LOL. That’s a cool medal. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Congrats on Xmas silver! You’re obviously not on the naughty list. Nice metal also, Merry Christmas

Congratualtions on the Christmas hunt! :occasion14:

Nice hunt Tom. Keeping that YTD number climbing.

Merry Christmas and happy hunting. Posts like yours will keep me going until my ground thaws.

Dallas

That medal is sweet even if its just the bottom of it silver and wheat thats a great day in my book good job my friend!!!!!!!!

Only dug 52 coins and the site is drying up? You just need to clear the clad then listen for the whisper signals. You're on a roll keep it up, 3 more silvers and you'll double my ytd total. Congrats on another silver!

Nice work buddy, I'm getting ready to brave the cold this morning to try and harvest some more deer meat with my 50 keecalibur keekow muscleloader! Your a silver finding machine!

Only dug 52 coins and the site is drying up? You just need to clear the clad then listen for the whisper signals. You're on a roll keep it up, 3 more silvers and you'll double my ytd total. Congrats on another silver!

I hope I don’t sound spoiled or ungrateful. The first few hunts were more high tone loaded. I know, anytime a silver shows up it’s a good hunt. It is large site, and I will continue to hit it. I’m digging a lot of holes, trying too find a gold ring, only pull tabs so far though.

Thanks.

Nice work buddy, I'm getting ready to brave the cold this morning to try and harvest some more deer meat with my 50 keecalibur keekow muscleloader! Your a silver finding machine!

“Muscleloader”

Good luck buddy, bad luck to Bambi. I’m ready for venison chili.

That's a great 3 hours for sure. Congrats on notching another silver coin and that medal is very interesting indeed!

You're hot Tom. There has to be a couple of Silver Coin Spills in that spot. Let's go for 100,, lol
Congratulations on your finds, especially the Silver.

That honey hole has been a very good place for you . AND also Merry Christmas to you and all t- net viewers.

C393D909-82EB-44B6-805A-F5F7670D759D.gif

Simply AWESOME!

I’m jealous our Ground was frozen due to ice rain, snow and more rain and frost over Christmas

Heck, you are just clearing out the Rosies, Mercs, and Washintons to get to the Barber's and Seated SILVER! Crank that machine up and get some of those deep whispers my friend! If you were any HOTTER those silver disks would be "liquefied" upon recovery! LOL! Love the medallion too. Random finds with historical nature are always cool. Keep after it mate!:headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back