tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday I hooked up with our delivery driver from SLC, Utah making a delivery at a quarry in Wyoming as he had things for me also. One order I had was for a customer in the Livermore, Colorado area. His place is about 15 miles off the main highway 287 that runs from Ft Collins, CO to Laramie, Wyo. Going to his place. I chose to take this 80C road at Tie Siding, Wyo. on the north end that runs all the way to his place were it comes back out to 287 at Livermore, Colo. I've never taken that road all the way before. It was truly a great little route. No one behind me, No one in front of me and No one going the other way for maybe 60 miles on a very nice improved gravel road the whole way going 30mph. Very relaxing drive it was, until I hit I25 south at Ft Collins. They're widening that Interstate section from Ft Collins on down to past Loveland. It's a slow going traffic loud and ugly traffic jam and a far cry from beautiful road 80C through Cherokee Park. I'm gonna take that road more often, now that I know where it starts and ends.

Attachments

• 20221013_135553.jpg
    20221013_135553.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 31
  • 20221013_140826.jpg
    20221013_140826.jpg
    1,010.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20221014-050043_Office.jpg
    Screenshot_20221014-050043_Office.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 33
I never get up in to that part of the state much but perhaps I should. Maybe someday if I don't have to work no more I can be like that Charles Kerault and on the road in Colorado. And Wyoming, Utah, New Mexico, and Texas. Just West Texas.

I never get up in to that part of the state much but perhaps I should. Maybe someday if I don't have to work no more I can be like that Charles Kerault and on the road in Colorado. And Wyoming, Utah, New Mexico, and Texas. Just West Texas.
It looks like an excellent area to find what evidence is still left by the ancients. I would think there'd been a few archeological sites investigated within that area over the years. Lots of granite rock formations, much like the Arkansas Valley country from Granite to Canon City. minus the Pinon groves.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back