Checking out new permissions

Reiska

Aug 2, 2014
Detector(s) used
GM4 Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have to wait till harvest to really get on detecting. It's borderline impossible right now. Still i detected a bit where i could to find the hot spots.

Each box on the scale is 1cm (about 0,4 inches) across.

A couple bits and pieces from the edge of the first field. Looks ok.

Same field. Starting to look interesting. I actually found a coin as well. And a bit of silver.

1 "penni" 1867. My first coin from 1800's. I'll take that. The pointy thing with a hole in it is a book locking clip.

Second field. Just next to the first one. A nightmare to detect at the moment. This is the field from which the landowner found 2 old coins dating somewhere around early 1600's. The buttons and the smaller buckle are from that area. Clearly something has been going on there. I also dug some iron due to the lack of good signals.

And here's a picture taken from the second field towards the first one. The field behind that belongs to my grandpa. It is where i found the 1 ör from 1751 and a medieval ring. So basically i can detect all the way to that treeline in the middle.

More of them, please.

GL&HH!

Upvote 6
That's a variety

The waiting is the hardest part! -tom petty
Awesome prospect.

There is something about fields that draw me to them. Many of the targets turn out to be just rusty bits of horse tack or pieces of farm implements. You might go 2 hours and get no signal at all except an iron grunt. You know though once you get a bright high tone it may just be your oldest coin waiting!

Nice digs . Thanks for the pics . Was in an old hayfield just like that where I found a Morgan . So keep trying there might be a big surprise in there somewhere

One field has been cut. This is the first field that can be seen on the picture on my first post. Here are some finds from last 3 hunts:

These are from where the picture above was taken. Junk. :tongue3:

From about halfway to that treeline. Some semi decent stuff. The coin is a 10p from 1930. Scarce but not worth much in that condition.

From the opposite edge of the field. Now we're talking. :icon_thumleft:

I'd estimate these to be from between 1600-1800's. The spoon looks like it's been there a while. The buttons on the left are 1700's.

It's a kopek! My first. 8-)

1 КОПѢЙКИ СЕРЕБРОМ 1842 E.M

Now i know where to detect at till the older fields get done.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back