CARBON FIBER EXCALIBUR II 1000 LIKE NEW! MINELAB ETRAC and EXCALIBUR original shaft.

TheTreasureAddict

Mar 14, 2007
FLOR DI DA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, EXCALIBUR 1000, EXPLORER SE, E-TRAC, GTI 2500, V3, PI PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all,

I got a few things to sell here. The first is a Minelab Excalibur II 1000. This thing is like new. I have honestly used it about 5 minutes and you can tell by the pics. The only issue is I cut the cord to throw a bigger coil on it and never did. I redid the splice and heat shrinked it to make sure its waterproof. The Whole detector shaft is Carbon fiber made by anderson shafts and it has the yellow button guards. The lower shaft, upper shaft and the over under shaft is all carbon fiber and absolutely beautiful and like I said Ive got maybe 5 minutes on it and its pretty mint I cant recall a scratch on it actually. I will take 1300 for it shipped USPS priority.

Second I have a Minelab ETRAC well used. It has some mods, handle and Herke Cuff, Sunray 9 inch not 12 Sunray X12 probe, original coil and 12 inch coil. The 12 inch coils base is busted where the shaft meets the coil, some epoxy would fix it with no issues, i just havent had time so ive been using trusty electric tape and its worked fine no issues at all. It will also come with the chargeable and the battery battery packs and a weather cover. This thing has found hundreds of rings, amazing machine, no issues just used. 900 OBO

Last I have an original excalibur shaft, lower shaft and arm cuff all in new condition and never been used. Id like 50 for this OBO. not sure what its worth, maybe someone can chime in.

I will only accept paypal, unless I know you. I will ship usps priority mon-fri. Expert packing no bs. I will clean everything before it ships. I will ship next day. Let me know if you have any questions!

I WILL DO BOTH FOR $2000 shipped.

Thanks CB,

20121121071939.jpg

20121121071841.jpg

20121121071944.jpg

20121121071728.jpg

20121121071747.jpg

20121121071819.jpg

20121121071806.jpg

20121121071758.jpg

20121121071716.jpg

Last edited:
Hey are you quitting? Your selling your detectors?

ooo sorry, just posted, no not quitting, i got more haha, just slowing a little got another little one and my time is limited.

LIK

congrats on the 2nd, my best to your wife and family.... When you get in state let me know, we can meet up.......

congrats on the 2nd, my best to your wife and family.... When you get in state let me know, we can meet up.......

Will do buddy, and thanks for the congrats. Cant wait to get back over there!

CB

Dang, I was hoping you were selling just the CF Anderson rod.

Haha, you can buy the excal and take the CF off and then sell the excalibur haha. Its mint.

CB

That's the problem, I couldn't sell it. I would talk myself into keeping for a backup or something.

Good luck in your sale!

Price Drop 100 dollars!
Common people they need to move!

CB

Added an 6 inch excellerator coil to the ETRAC its like new I used it once, Excal will include the original shaft, prices dropped to 800 for excal and 1200 for the excal

CB

I will also trade towards a CTX 3030!

Crackbadger is a honest seller.I bought an excal from him 3 years ago and I am still using it. Badger I will probably see ya sometime this summer, I will be back in July.

Awesome, etrac traded and excalibur staying in my arsenal, thanks guys!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back