Jun 26, 2005
MINNESOTA

Attachments

• P1010009.jpg
    P1010009.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 264
Upvote 0
Re: CAR SHOW

I found 3 cars I think... I kept one and my little cusine clamed the other, the instant he knew what it was, when still in the ground!

Keep @ it and HH!!

Cool find!!! Still has the spare tire compartment too! WTG!! HH

Nice Car. I love to find them also. I have a Hotwheels Ponitac Rageous.....never seen one on the road though. Keep diggin it.

BTW my advertising paid off..I just started advertising yesterday and today somebody wrote me and said they have 16 acres I can go nuts on. One thing Texas does have is cool people

CANADIAN Pontiac's have different model names than ours . For instance the Dodge Power Wagon was a Fargo Power Wagon . There may have been other names for other foreign countries .

Great find, thanks for posting it. Any idea of the age of this toy. Looks to be sixties to seventies in its simplistic manufacture.

phxmark123 said:
Nice Car. I love to find them also. I have a Hotwheels Ponitac Rageous.....never seen one on the road though. Keep diggin it.

BTW my advertising paid off..I just started advertising yesterday and today somebody wrote me and said they have 16 acres I can go nuts on. One thing Texas does have is cool people
Hey phxmark123 I found a pontiac rageous about 8 months ago on the beach. It's maroon with a black roof and black wheels. The pontiac rageous is a concept car from a few years ago.

Excellent car!

HH

Lonewolfe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back