Car FOUND in park mding

R

rusty nails

Car FOUND in park md'ing

10P , 4D , 1Q & 1 matchbox series silver convertable (sp) and a key - started @ 6am - quit at 10am - i got them all soaking - 'cept the car (dont want to mess up the interior) ace 250 is a maniac - i had a blast - I love this hobby - oh yah real close to the car was a sock under the ground - both were found @ 4" - u know i pulled that sock up hoping somebody buried some money - or had a role of quarters in it ~ ! ;D
LBP

Upvote 0
Re: Car FOUND in park md'ing

Good deal!

Toy cars are always good ;D

HH

Lonewolfe

Good finds ! Love them cars.HH

Looks like a good day's hunt to me. 10 more days like that and I'll bet you have some gold.

Nice finds LBP ! I havnt found a matchbox car as of yet. I kinda feel left out. :)
~Kansas~

I found a fuel truck down about 4 inches. it's the size of a tootsie toy but it saysinside " BUDGIE MODEL" MADE IN ENGLAND TANKER SERIES. I don't know if it is old or not but it looks old. maybe i should search the web.

the older tootsie toys (brand) r on allot of peoples collecting list , they r small (easy to store) and very nostalgic - (so r matchbox,h/w cars) how many hrs were boys all over the us kept busy with a shoebox of those ? on a rainy summer afternoon or under a tree out back ? its gotta be in the gazillions ??? :P (i know i was one of them)
LBP

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back