Capital and surplus $600,000.00

Chad1972

Feb 17, 2015
Abilene TX area
Detector(s) used
1 Garrett AT Pro with Nel Sharpshooter coil, 1 AT Pro with a Nel Attack coil, and an Ace 250 (kid's), AT ProPointer, White's TRX pinpointer, Lesche Sampson shovel, Garrett 10" trowel, Viking Digger, S
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can anybody tell me what this is?
The writing on the outside says:" NO SHIPMENT TOO SMALL FOR OUR ATTENTION NOR TOO LARGE FOR OUR CAPACITY ". ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1455246723.062826.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1455246747.629646.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1455246774.765671.jpg

So far I find that phrase is from the Cassidy Southwestern Commission Co., which dealt with
livestock.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah, that's about all I found too. I figure this must be some kind of advertising thing for them. Or part of it

Upvote 0
It means you hit the lottery....I wish

Upvote 0
I don't know if this is any help or not, but I did find this.
I am not certain but I think it may have something to do with the early days of the Bank of America.
gridley.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yes, it looks like something was glued inside the ring

Upvote 0
It's just a game of wild speculation at this point so maybe it had a token or coin in the ring.

Upvote 0
I agree with Benz and Etex in that it is a watch fob (attachment broken off) advertising Cassidy Southwestern Commission Co. It was probably a 'give-away' fob.
Cattle.jpg

Neat find :)
Breezie

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back