Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't say I wasn't listening closely.

Short hunt, cornfield, less than stellar results. Look at those TINY targets! :)

Still, enjoyed the walk, getting out, and the AT won't be leaving piles of pull tabs around the house tonight. ;)

IMGA2929.JPGIMGA2931.JPGIMGA2932.JPGIMGA2933.JPGIMGA2934.JPGIMGA2935.JPGIMGA2936.JPG

Can barely make out "CO" at the bottom of the button. The little knob thing seems to be an adjustment screw of some sort.

Thanks for peeking.

HH!

Upvote 2
Looks like a fairly old button maybe you can get some more info off of it to I'd.it does good just to get out and about.

bountyhunter: "Great finds.. " ( said with tongue in cheek. ;) )

Tennessee digger : "The button is really old." (I sorta got that impression myself. It's made almost crudely & has a bit of heft for it's size.)

John Boy: "Looks like a fairly old button maybe you can get some more info off of it to I'd.it does good just to get out and about."
( Actually, I'm thinking this might be the oldest button I've ever found, trouble is, I'll probably never be able to prove it. :dontknow: But, yeah, getting out? That's what it's really all about. Thanks! )

HH!

I'd say it was a nice day! Glad you showed us. H Digs :)

Looks like it could be a Standard Colour flat button.

Looks like it could be a Standard Colour flat button. Nice button none the less.

Looks like it could be a Standard Colour flat button. Nice button none the less.

That's my take on it too but I can't quite make the letters fit. Of course, I don't know very much about button styles. :dontknow:

Here are my latest pics. It's as far as I can get.

IMGA2937.JPGIMGA2938.JPGIMGA2939.JPGIMGA2940.JPGIMGA2941.JPG

I can see where the letters on the lower right cold be "colour" But, the letters to the left appear to me as "...and" (maybe an abbreviation for standard?) and a character in between. Also, there's an obvious "L" at the top. A little less obvious in the pics are evidence that the "L" is part of the word "TREBLE" (under magnification). Since there's obvious gilt on the button. Probably says that too, just can't prove it.

Thanks for all the responses!

HH!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back