🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Can’t ID object in middle and on the right

ajrob2121

Aug 17, 2024
Unsure what the middle and right object are. The middle piece seems to thin out on one side almost like a hatchet blade. The thing on the right has some sort of edge that sticks out (last pic). Almost like a piece of something that was circular? Found 6-8 inches down on VA side of Potomac

Attachments

• IMG_5650.jpeg
    IMG_5650.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_5651.jpeg
    IMG_5651.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG_5652.jpeg
    IMG_5652.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_5653.jpeg
    IMG_5653.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_5654.jpeg
    IMG_5654.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 59
Unsure what the middle and right object are. The middle piece seems to thin out on one side almost like a hatchet blade. The thing on the right has some sort of edge that sticks out (last pic). Almost like a piece of something that was circular? Found 6-8 inches down on VA side of Potomac
I agree with others….the size and condition make them tough. The item on the right in pic 5654 has a ring that reminds me of the top to a Dutch oven. The pic before the same item has a lump on it which I cant tell if it’s concretion or rust….if it’s rust, and there is something on the opposite side then it’s not likely what I guessed.

Upvote 0
I find a lot similar. I log them as "unidentifiable hunks/lumps of iron". Most find their way to the trash or recycle bin.

Upvote 0
First off I see this is your first posting. Welcome to Treasurenet !!!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back