???CANADA CROWN BUTTON and STRANGE BRASS THINGYMABOBBER???

treasurepirate1

Aug 21, 2010
Ontario canada
Detector(s) used
fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it's been along time since i'v been out detecting and i miss doing it so i decided to go out at an old school house on the weekend that i'v had luck at in the past, it was built in the 1860s but moved to it's current spot in 1899. I found these two items in the first hour and nothing to mention after 3 more hours. i got a button that has the word Canada on it and a crown that appears to be Edwards or Georges correct me if i'm wrong, and it even has the original thread from the clothing remaining encrusted in rust, i could find nothing about this button because google is overloaded with the volume of other Canada buttons, i also found this other strange item that is hollow brass i thought it was the end to a fancy pen but the owner of the school house said it could be a car lock door knob
huh.gif
?? any ideas would help thanks.​
paperclip.png
Attached Thumbnails

Looks like it says "Camada" instead of "Canada"

Tim

Upvote 0
Hard to tell from your pics. Is it a two piece button? Rusted back usually indicates a more modern button (mid 20th C). The other item could be a cap from a mechanical pencil.

15k_gold_Propelling_pencil_by__as253a113b.jpg

DCMatt

Upvote 0
thank you for the informasion on everything i hope to find out a bit more about the button, and the mechanical pencil end sounds like a good conclusion

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back