Very up state New York
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes

Attachments

• Img_1051.jpg
    Img_1051.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 430
widgee said:
I've found many of these in Upstate New York.
Made of Copper, about 3" long.
I doubt if anyone south of New York will know what this is...
Got any ideas

Not being from NY, i thought that it matched several rope adjusters that I have....but then I'm not south of NY but west ;D

Upvote 0
Also identified as "tent guy" is some circles... I dug my first one a few weeks ago! I was able to date mine because of the area it was in - how old do you figure your is?

Upvote 0
PBK not on eto simply identify show documentation to prove it. Cool stuff thanks for the info PBK, you have enriched my knowledge many times and that is what I enjoy about this Forum.

Upvote 0
I HAVE TO AGREE! GREAT JOB PBK.

I have to agree, thanks for the documents and information. My first day to post.

Thanks for all the good information and awesome finds, enjoy the site.
robear ;D

Upvote 0
Having detected a WWI camp many times over a couple of years this seemed liked a good place to share something I learned. If you find these tent guys work outward and try to find more. More than once a buddy and I would often find others and map out the tent square. Once that is done you can grid the area. Our finds in coins and buttons and other items was proof enough that the system works. Try and learn the tent sizes, soldiers, officers etc, and it will help you visualize what your looking for.............. Hope that helps. I'll try to take some pics of the stuff and get them on here

Upvote 0
MT Jim, as I sat in the shadows for 3 months paralyzed to post, I noticed that you parallel PBK. You are smart on the spot. It would seem that CRUSADER his stuff also.

All Hail to PBK

Upvote 0
badoscar said:
MT Jim, as I sat in the shadows for 3 months paralyzed to post, I noticed that you parallel PBK. You are smart on the spot. It would seem that CRUSADER his stuff also.

All Hail to PBK

I smiled because it's always fun to watch the new folks realize how fast PBK identifies the stuff that leaves the rest of us scratching our chins...

Keep watching, Crusader and a lot of folks really make this a fun place to be... smart as whips most of them!

Welcome to Treasure Net... :)

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back