Can I get someone to help with this map?

Raak

Tenderfoot
May 31, 2024
Hello Dowsers,

This is a map of a mountain with private property in the visible area. Can someone confirm if there's anything worth digging into?

Thanks in advance.
IMG-20240212-WA0033.jpg

Interesting, I can see why you flipped a mirrir image of the map. I will try to use the map as you posted it

IMG-20240212-WA0033-roak01.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, I'll try rotating the map.

Don't need to change map any, the way you posted it the slope on mountain is quite visible (if looking from right edge to left area).

IMG-20240212-WA0033-roak-A1.jpg

Purple mark because it seemed maybe a paranormal target.

Last edited:
Thanks for your time, I have opened a conversation with you requesting some clarification since I am new here. Thank you very much.

Circle was supposed to be red, got it too light. Does seem to be something gold in there.

IMG-20240212-WA0033-red.jpg

Found the road in Google Earth. Get something ancient/religious/paranormal in the area right above road name on map. Could be a treasure also.

Attachments

• Shalamu-Badgala-Road.jpg
    Shalamu-Badgala-Road.jpg
    315.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Couldn't find it in any Internet search, not even using AI. I edited the post giving more info. Maybe later mark the spot for you in conversation we started.

Recently, found a geographical link...

Shalamu-Badgala-Road-red.jpg

Interesting, keep going in that direction, Google Maps shows a Hindu temple.

Shalamu-Badgala-Road-map.jpg

Locality Name : Lana Kasar ( लाना कसार )
Tehsil Name : Pachhad
District : Sirmaur
State : Himachal Pradesh
Language : Hindi and Pahari, Punjabi
Current Time 07:08 AM
Date: Saturday , Jun 22,2024 (IST)
Time zone: IST (UTC+5:30)
Elevation / Altitude: 1552 meters. Above Seal level
Telephone Code / Std Code: 01799

Greater area in Google Earth.

Shalamu-Badgala-Road-GE_map-A1x.jpg

I found a better site closer to the Hindu temple.

Shalamu-Badgala-Road-GE_map-A1x-P.jpg

Last edited:
Sirmaur is believed to have been founded in the 11th century by a king of Jaisalmer and is generally known for its scenic beauty spread across in the form of hills, mountains, and valleys. The district is home to several historical and religious places, making it a treasure trove of cultural significance.

Decided to try AI to get the temples info.

Temples in Sirmaur District, Himachal Pradesh​

Sirmaur district in Himachal Pradesh is renowned for its religious and cultural heritage, with several temples that hold abiding attraction for tourists. Here are some of the notable temples located in the district:
1. Kastasan Devi Temple:
  • Located in Sirmaur district, the Kastasan Devi temple was built to commemorate an old battle victory by a former ruler of Nahan.
2. Maa Bhangayani Temple, Haripurdhar:
  • The Maa Bhangayani Temple is situated at the foothills of the lesser Himalayas or Shivalik ranges at Haripurdhar, making it one of the legacies of the lands of gods.
3. Temples in Nahan:
  • Nahan, the district headquarters of Sirmaur, is home to several famous temples and tanks, adding considerably to its attraction.
4. Mata Balasundari Temple:
  • Located near Kala Amb, Mata Balasundari Temple is a prominent temple in the region, known for its religious significance.
These temples, each with its unique historical and cultural significance, contribute to the rich heritage and religious traditions of Sirmaur district.

Are there hidden chambers in temples?

Yes, there are instances of hidden chambers in temples, adding an air of mystery and intrigue to these ancient structures. For example, the Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple in Kerala, India, is rumored to have a hidden chamber containing an immense treasure. This chamber is said to be guarded by supernatural entities, including two enormous cobras, and there are legends warning of disastrous consequences for anyone who attempts to open it.

Last edited:
Found the road in Google Earth. Get something ancient/religious/paranormal in the area right above road name on map. Could be a treasure also.
Yes, a treasure there
Is the red rectangle inside orange circle, make zoom to see the area

Attachments

• Raak-helptothismap-ShalamuRoad.jpg
    Raak-helptothismap-ShalamuRoad.jpg
    315.3 KB · Views: 8
Yes, a treasure there
Is the red rectangle inside orange circle, make zoom to see the area

You probably will find a lot of stuff in there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back