Can everyone Dowse?

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After a few years some dowsers gather a collection of divining devices, like me I think. Many types of rods sold on line, all to be pointed forward. Why? Because our body's magnetic field is connecting to other invisible magnetic fields, as we walk thru. When the rod tips intercept a field they lightly magnetically connect, and follow as we walk thru, causing them to cross. Rods don't seem to differ, but some do. Some don't work, because they can't properly create a magnetic correct polarity, between the rods.
Because of my development of magnetic handle rods, I learned that, a counterclockwise magnetic flow is moving between the rods, and magnetically connects to the anomolies. This would be my body magnetic field, flowing between my hands. Rods or not, it is there..
So, when someone says they can't dowse? Is that because they don't have magnetic fields? Maybee everyone can dowse, because everyone is alive, and everyone has a magnetic field. Regardless of thought, correctly polarized swivel Rods, will automatically follow laws of nature.
I think everyone can dowse!! Need to be taught right.., or you recognize as a zombie..

Attachments

• 20240905_103857.jpg
    20240905_103857.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back