Can Anyone Help Value This Autographed Hellraiser Comic Book?

MikeekiM

Jan 19, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I'm a new member and pretty excited to have found this website. I'm usually pretty good at finding out what things are and what they are worth but this one has me going in circles. I've found quotes ranging from $40.00 - $500.00. It's Clive Barkers Hellraiser book 1 copyright 1989, Epic Comics. It's autographed by Clive Barker and it's in good shape. There is no wear on the spine, slight edge wear and 3 partial creases on the bottom of the cover, they are very light, you can't even really see them in this picture. The back cover and inside pages are perfect. I appreciate your help on this, I have a few other things I am questioning too I'll post those after this one. Thanks again.

Mike

tn hellraiser.jpg

I couldn't find this exact comic signed by him, but other comics from this series signed by him are going for $20 to $30 on eBay.

Upvote 0
That's the part that get's me, I can't find this exact cover with a value. I did find out that this book has four potential covers. 1 in 3 copies will have one or another of the the first three potential covers but only one in 500 will have the 4th cover. I have seen all four covers but not the value of each cover or even anything that says which cover is the one in 500. Thanks for your help though.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back