White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
8-21aaa.jpg
8-21bbb.jpg
8-21ccc.jpg
8-21ddd.jpg
8-21eee.jpg

Since their stock fell a little, and the first place corporate will go to save on expenses is payroll, I have managed to get all my scheduled 3 days off so far this summer and I hit the outdoors every chance I get. I've been doing great on fishing at Cottonwood Lake west of Buena Vista. Found out we do have black currants here. Visitation is slowing down a little in the campground, more open spots this time. Lotta rain came in late evening and overnight, and it was mixed with sleet at times. Noticed a light dusting above 10,000ft. on the way home this a.m. A bear came into the campground about 2 a.m. and heard him raising cain, but no problems.

View attachment 2165077View attachment 2165078View attachment 2165079View attachment 2165080View attachment 2165081
Since their stock fell a little, and the first place corporate will go to save on expenses is payroll, I have managed to get all my scheduled 3 days off so far this summer and I hit the outdoors every chance I get. I've been doing great on fishing at Cottonwood Lake west of Buena Vista. Found out we do have black currants here. Visitation is slowing down a little in the campground, more open spots this time. Lotta rain came in late evening and overnight, and it was mixed with sleet at times. Noticed a light dusting above 10,000ft. on the way home this a.m. A bear came into the campground about 2 a.m. and heard him raising cain, but no problems.
He must have smelled the fish and wanted a freebie

View attachment 2165077View attachment 2165078View attachment 2165079View attachment 2165080View attachment 2165081
Lovely fish 👍

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back