Cache Close-ups

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
Sorry for the double post but went over my attachment allowance on "Cache of the Day". Here's the close-ups of some of the more interesting contents of the tin. Always nice to find silver but I'm having these funny feelings of stealing these items from someone that may still come to find them. Does anyone that has found a cache relate to this emotion? HH all~CO2

Attachments

• Dcp02828.jpg
    Dcp02828.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 391
  • Dcp02830.jpg
    Dcp02830.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 411
Upvote 0
Man! Maybe the waxy stuff used to be a set of wax lips! That would go with the rest of the stuff. Who ever buried it or more likely lost it is probably old and grey by now. It was definitely a kids cache. Hell, I used to do stuff like that. Little time capsules all over the place. I can't remember where they are though. Enjoy.

Very very good find!!! The tin, i'm guessing, maybe 20's or 30's. Must of been around awhile, before being used as a cache container. WTG!! HH

COOL CACHE, Congrats

Thanks for the input rvbvetter...Gives me a starting point for date research!

Hey Co2. NIce find. I made it back from Nashville Tuesday. It was a fast trip & I did not get to go out detecting. I had a terrible head cold & flying was a challange. Had to take a lot of decongestant. Still under the weather & have had no time to spare since I got back. Working feverishly on the park sale. Hopefully will be done the 25th. I've heard that before.

Congrats on the cache. Spotz

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back