Buyn Dirt

Surprise, AZ is a suburb of Phoenix. Any sales from Surprise would just be from a mail drop or home. The areas around Stanton, AZ, or areas NW of Phoenix would be good. Is this fellow buying pay dirt and re-packing for re-sale, or is he digging it himself? Ask some questions. TTC

I have been to Surprise many times... when I go to Wally-mart, or Beasty-Buy. Not a place for prospecting. Maybe SPECULATING (in real estate!). TTC

Don't know if he's resaleing or digging somewher else, But $6.00 is all I'll be out. lol Mite be from the wal-mart. Do they have gold in china?

3 ounces - a couple tablespoons of dirt? Don't hold your breath. Sounds like a new low in marketing.

Last edited:
I just need to see what gold does in my pan. I'm not look'n to get rich. I've been panning creek dirt with .22 cal bird shot. I want some color...

well, I guess its no harm no foul. Its a couple cups of coffee, to see/identify gold in the pan. Try to post a pic, and we can all count the pieces/specks together.

I have bought pay dirt from Kuger (Cody). He is VERY good with the color in his paydirt. Nothing wrong with paydirt to get a handle on how to pan. Always nice to see the real thing instead of birdshot in the pan! TTC

I love it when people agree with me...Between kids, girlfriend, and ex that never happens here.

Got my dirt today :) 6 pickers + 2 more the were it seperate baggy:) I'm happy :)

Got my dirt today :) 6 pickers + 2 more the were it seperate baggy:) I'm happy :)
Very NICE! Now pan the hell out of them! Make sure you catch everything for re-panning. Pan them out over and over again. Experiment with different methods. Get really BAD and SLOPPY about it.... just to show you how really HARD it is to lose gold once in the pan! When you're not losing any gold, you will feel better about your selected method. Good luck! TTC

GREAT advice Terry :)

8 "pickers" for 6 bucks?.....why am i wasting time at the river when i could just strike it rich with paydirt? Lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back