Busted by ONEEYE!!

DanMI

May 26, 2007
Yep Ol ONEEYE caught us. Me and oldschool hit the old beanfield today up by Grant, boy was it nice to get out. Ground was frozen a little in places yet, but overall not bad. I got a 1905 Indian, and a floral button. Not a whole lot but, better that a poke in the eye. Oldschool showed me how to do it today, but I'll let him tell ya all what he got. I'm jealous. HH Dan

LOL! I happened to be driving back from a meeting in Alma. I wondered if it was you guys. Small world, isn't it?

I got home just in time to hit the backyard. Found a a Merc, silver quarter and 3 wheaties. Front yard is still frozen though.
Dan

Yep, small world. Shoulda stopped and introduced yourself. Man, all that silver in your backyard!! When can I come over!! Nice finds, good luck in the front. HH dan

ONEEYE next time you see us make sure you stop and hopefully your have your machine with you.We should try to get together sometime.
Well our not too secret hot spot was slow yesterday, but I did pull my first civil button,its a infantry cuff button in nice shape.DanMI was more excited then I was I think.
Now if I can only find a large cent and a flying eagle.HH
Randy

I was going to stop, but I wasn't sure if it was you guys or not. I will definitely stop next time and introduce myself. I would love to get together some time and do some hunting. I hunt a lot of very old homesites and foundations, so it looks like we like to hunt similar areas.
Dan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back