Bunch Of Relics

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Hey Guys, These are the relics I have accumualted over the last 2 or 3 trips. Haven't been hitting any old coins lately. Just one wheat and some clad actually. I did find one hole with ten small musket balls in one hole. Mostly where I hunt you find alot of bullets. I have been testing alot of spots lately. I just haven't found the winner yet. Have some potential sites but they will have to wait till fall. Grass os way to high at some of these abandoned homes.

Hope to find some better quality of finds here soon. My hunting partner has been in Ohio for the last 2 weeks. I am waiting for him to get back so we can go cover more area together.

Good Luck Jeremy

Attachments

• Relics.jpg
    Relics.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 358
  • Relics 1.jpg
    Relics 1.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 339
Upvote 0
Cool stuff!

HH

Lonewolfe

You hit it on the head Shermanville. I did find a weird type of shotgun shell bottom right next to the hole. Must have deteriorated over the years. The muskets are pretty big though. I didn't know that shells held balls this big. I would say they are like .22 caliber balls. Lot of bullets around here.

Good Luck Jeremy

Thanks guys, The tags are for a dog I think. There are like 4 tags all dated from 91 to 94. I guess they got new one's and just kept the old one's on it also. Thanks for the buckshot info. Nice size balls in those shells. Never really saw them. I know they can do some real damage to a clay pigeon.

HH Jeremy

Cool relic finds jer,they might not be that old ,but I think the dog tags are cool.HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back