Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, MXT Pro Back-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all! Went hunting a few local schools and got a few interesting finds. The bullet is large, I found a similar French Lebel Machine Gun Bullet, WW I but it's not an exact match. Any help would be greatly appreciated (odd to find at a school, but it was built in 35) I also found a cool pepperbox derringer toy (tiny). The only thing I could find online that was similar was plastic. Thanks in advance & Happy Hunting! bullet1.jpgbullet2.jpgderringer.jpg

Just a hint: Be careful of where you point that thing-you may get accused of murder instead of Prof Plum in the library with the candlestick.

Upvote 0
Just kidding there...I actually found one as well, but it was near a tiny shoe, thimble, wheelbarrow, etc. I was researching when Monopoly pieces included a gun but then discovered it was part of Clue...

Upvote 0
donkarlos said:
Just kidding there...I actually found one as well, but it was near a tiny shoe, thimble, wheelbarrow, etc. I was researching when Monopoly pieces included a gun but then discovered it was part of Clue...

Ha! Thanks for the ID! I had no "clue" what you were talking about lol

Upvote 0
Ha Glad to help - it drove me nuts at the time. I'm not so sure they include that piece, still

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back