Buckle week.lol

Athens

Apr 27, 2024
Hi everyone hope everyone is well,I was able to get out a few times after work this week,my friend finally did first cut hay,lol was chomping at bit to try new field.I did really well first target was a coin ,I was shocked,it turned out to be a half cent,it's toasted and barley got a date of it.So hunted on and believe I found a old dump of some kind I've never seen so many buckles.Also a few items Im not sure what they are,I wasn't expecting this,and a tomback button .I think I was happy dancing.lol enjoy every moment.Please comment if anyone recognize some of the stranger finds.Thanks everyone Happy hunting 👍

Upvote 2
Hi everyone hope everyone is well,I was able to get out a few times after work this week,my friend finally did first cut hay,lol was chomping at bit to try new field.I did really well first target was a coin ,I was shocked,it turned out to be a half cent,it's toasted and barley got a date of it.So hunted on and believe I found a old dump of some kind I've never seen so many buckles.Also a few items Im not sure what they are,I wasn't expecting this,and a tomback button .I think I was happy dancing.lol enjoy every moment.Please comment if anyone recognize some of the stranger finds.Thanks everyone Happy hunting 👍
Hi mate. There's no pictures.

img_20240608_120731184-2-jpg.2153355

The 2 on the far right are off a Hames.
Screenshot_20240610_094302_Google.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back