Bronze Baby Statue, maker?

Cuda7

Tenderfoot
Jan 6, 2017
Antwerp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Need help with the artist history and the mark (manufacter?) age period? I can't identify the name as I can read only RE...

Thank you in advance

IMG_0355.JPGIMG_0356.JPGIMG_0357.JPGIMG_0359.JPG

Last edited:
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post Cuda - so, Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).
metal_detector.gif
2nd - Wish we could make out the name (RES...) - hopefully a member will jump in shortly with a suggestion.

Upvote 0
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post Cuda - so, Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).
metal_detector.gif
2nd - Wish we could make out the name (RES...) - hopefully a member will jump in shortly with a suggestion.

Done :-) I'm from Antwerp, the city of Diamonds :icon_thumright:

Yeah, the name is really difficult to read. Applause for who can identify this mystery name :occasion18:

Upvote 0
Recan I found could be short for Recanati a town in Italy and some large bronze statues are attributed to a shop (school) there that are in local churches.So maybe something from there?

Upvote 0
Recan I found could be short for Recanati a town in Italy and some large bronze statues are attributed to a shop (school) there that are in local churches.So maybe something from there?

Thank you for your comment. I didn't found anything of Recan or Recanati, nor the marking or signature. Really a mystery.

Upvote 0
I'm thinking it says regar

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back