Broke the silver barrier for the year finally.

azdirtdigger

Feb 23, 2012
AZ Native. Now travel fulltime across this beautif
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Picked up a 1946 Rosie today. Not that old, but made me smile.
020218.jpg

Upvote 19
Congrats on the silver. I'll take shiny rosies all day every day.

Congrats! All good streaks begin at one....

Dig them all day long!!!! Congrats

I can relate. I found a merc last week that was in bad shape. Some bubbling going on and
the date is long gone. You bet I counted it. Then a whole week went by and after getting 2 new permissions
I just kept finding wheats. I had 7 one night and 5 the next but no silver. Then to top it off I flipped a plug
and a clean silver washer was partially showing that looked like a silver dime for a second. My next time out
which was last night I flipped another plug with another small round silver dime sized object. Man I thought somebody's
having fun. I did flip a 1916 merc later last night, what a relief. I think I should quit while I am on top.
Actually though I found 2 more really nice old houses I think might have the Goods at. I might as well stick around
and get permission.

Congrats on the Rosie. I've been recovering a few of your Arizona silvers so far this new year while you are gone.

By the time I break the silver barrier this year,it will probably be sometime after may...I freaking hope :)

Nice Rosie. Congrats.

Good looking silver! It's over 70 years old, just missed Mercury status by one year...so that's a win in my book! Congrats...Ddf

Nice Rosie!

Nice piece of silver, congratulations! :occasion14:

Very nice silver dime!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back