Brand spanking new fella,,

mr wack

Greenie
Jul 22, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from White Plains, New York! :occasion14:

metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Arkansas for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Love the name, and sense of humor! Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

Welcome to TNET Mr. Wack - and what machine did you order? Anyway wish you many great finds while out dirt fishin.

Texas ED

Welcome from Massachusetts!

Welcome from a fellow Arkansan. In LR. Not getting out lately, too dang hot. But going to the Texas coast next week and will try out the CTX and CZ21 in the salt for the first time. If you are on facebook, be sure to join the Metal Detecting Arkansas group, a very nice bunch of folks.

Welcome from Illinois.

Well ,what a great welcome I thank you all .

Tex Ed , I bought a Delta 4 thou cos I had read for the $ it's a decent rig for the greenhorn that I be , really have no clue what are good or bad detectors so I went with reviews and this seemed decent enough to get the ball rolling .

ContactGSW , I'll check Facebook out and have a gander there, to be truthful the only reason I have a Facebook page is to keep tabs on my daughter who lives in OK , she never tells me anything but is quite thrilled to tell the whole universe what she's up to,,, lol ,,, :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back