❎ SOLD Brand New Detech 12x10" SEF Butterfly Search Coil for Whites V Series detectors

beez0404

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2014
Newton, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Brand New Detech 12x10" SEF Butterfly Search Coil for White's V Series detectors

THIS ITEM IS SOLD!!!

Here I have a brand new Detech EXcelerator 12" x 10" SEF Butterfly search coil for White's V series detectors including the V3I/VX3/MXT/M6/MX5/DFX

My wife bought this for me for my birthday a little over a week ago not knowing I was going to sell my V3i. I called the retailer where she purchased it to inquire about returning it for a refund and was told there would be a 20% restocking fee. This retails for $179.00 and ships free. I am selling mine for $150.00 and will pay the shipping to anywhere in the US. Accepted payment methods are Certified bank check, US Postal Service money order, or Pay Pal sent as a gift. If using pay pal and not sending as a gift please add 3% to the total.

027.JPG028.JPG029.JPG026.JPG025.JPG

Last edited:
I will take it. Send me your info for PayPal gift and I will send you shipping info.

This is a very upstanding gentleman to deal with. I only wish he had the other coils I have been hunting so I could purchase more from him. He shipped the coil on the first business day and I received 2 days later. He is a true asset to the Treasure Net forums.

Thanks for purchasing the coil from me. I'm glad you got it quickly and that you liked it. Now if I could just get a good buyer like you to purchase my V3i I would be happy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back