Boy Scout Pins and I dont know what

giniro

Jan 14, 2013
Columbus, OH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boy Scout Pins and I don't know what

Picked these up at the thrift store the other day. So far I've been able to ID and price most of the BSA stuff and the Timken pins(2/3 are sterling). Theres a pin from Cooper Bessemer but I can't find an identical one that sold, this one is a suggestion award pin and is Sterling. The Timken pins and the cooper bessemer pin are screwback which is something I've never seen before. I was surprised to find they were sterling since this thrift store usually catches that stuff and prices it kind of high(I'm talking small sterling rings at $29.99). DSCN2903.JPGDSCN2906.JPG
These things though I'm hoping someone can help me identify, I thought maybe they were BSA associated since this other stuff came in at the same time but I don't even know what to call them to do a search. Kind of look like bolos without the cord. Any ideas on these?
DSCN2907.JPGDSCN2908.JPG

Payed $2 on the pins and $3 on the bolo things.

yard_sale.gif
Nice buys giniro. I am sure a member(s) will jump in shortly and help you ID some of your great buys. Thanks for sharing...

Yeah the backs have like hook slot things that look like you'd put cord through them I guess you'd call that a slide. Yeah I'm going to say yes they have slide attachments on the back. I should have put some pictures of the back, they don't have any labeling or marks on them in any case.

If it were me, I'd buy some cord and finish making them. Sell them in two 6 pc. lots. Ask 24.99 for each lot. They look vintage.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back