Bounty hunter Discovery 1100

I have a bounty hunter 1100. I have found quite a few coins with it. I bought a 4 inch sniper coil for it because the parks around me are so trashy. The depth is only around 5 inches. Of course the Ace 250 will be a much better machine. You might also look into a Fisher F2 it is equal to the Ace 250. But for $50 the BH 1100 would be a good starter machine. If you have the money to spend then I would consider the F2 or the Ace 250. It kind of depends on what you plan on detecting for. I plan on buying a Fisher F2 and keeping my BH for a spare.

Thank you for your response. I plan on hunting for coins of course and there was a civil war battle close to me where the whole town got burnt down and I have permission to hunt most if not all of the land where the town was.

I would actually look at a teknetics eurotek pro. It's a newly released unit from teknetics and its designed for the tough hunting conditions found in Europe. It has SUPER fast recovery and response speed (unlike the ace 250), vey god depth, a five year warranty, as well as TID numbers and 4 tone audio ID. From what I've heard, it's kind of like a newer F2, and as an owner of an F2 I can tell you that that says something by itself.
I hope this helps!
C4C

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back