bottle price guide

SC_Hunter just gave you the best link I have seen for bottles. The man that runs it is an awesome guy as well. As far as books I found the Kovell's to be the best pricing guide of the many we had. Good luck and have tons of fun!! Happy Hunting!

Hi Woody...

I see that you are a diver... there are many of us "bottle divers" along the east coast. As far as books go, Kovels gives you a good place to start, not many photos so you really have to know your bottle, the description and characteristics. Michael Polak has a good book too, but he concentrates on "hi end" bottles but he has a lot of good color photos.

I would suggest you join the Antique-Bottles.net forum. I have been a member for about four years now and they have great information on all kinds of bottles and many bottle experts on line to help you with your questions. I've met a lot of the forum members and they are a great bunch of people from all over the US and abroad.

Look them up,

Wayne

Attachments

• Pics from old pc 392.jpg
    Pics from old pc 392.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 260
I wish I could just dive for fun, lol. One day soon hopefully. Im thinking of getting the wife certified and starting to get into more recreational diving (bottle hunting, lobster catching :), underwater detecting) on the side.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back