Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's what came to mind when I found these things. They were all pretty close together.

The one shows some sort of a flower design. (Which, if these are as old as I think, is pretty impressive!)

They are non-magnetic. Appear to be brass but I'm not sure. They all seem to have been flattened on the sides by design.

For size reference, those are pennies showing in the pic.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• IMGA2232.JPG
    IMGA2232.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 106
  • IMGA2233.JPG
    IMGA2233.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 101
  • IMGA2231.JPG
    IMGA2231.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 111
It looks like someone made spacers to go between two flat objects, one of which made an impression on the spacers.

:dontknow:

DCMatt

Upvote 0
It looks like someone made spacers to go between two flat objects, one of which made an impression on the spacers.

:dontknow:

DCMatt

As good a guess as any. :dontknow:

I'm not sure if the piece with the sunflower design is part of them or something separate.

Thanks for trying.

HH!

Upvote 0
I guess I didn't realize the flower item was in question. Hard to tell much with all the rust caked on it. Is is part of a chatelain or watch fob folding knife?

DCMatt

Upvote 0
I guess I didn't realize the flower item was in question. Hard to tell much with all the rust caked on it. Is is part of a chatelain or watch fob folding knife?

DCMatt

Well, at first, I thought all these things might've been parts of a whole. But, now that I've looked some more, no.

I think you're right, fob/knife. Seems possible but I'm thinking it dates back to around 1900 because everything else coming from this section appears to be around then.

Thanks again!

HH!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back