Bobbies in Michigan , David is left loose

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
to go find some gold. with Bobbie up in Michigan visiting her family this leaves me alone to detect so now I get to coveer 2x as much area as usual . This means that it takes 2x as long to detect a site. so all day today was 4 spots and 4th one was only for a couple of minutes before the skies opened up and sent peanut and me in for the day It was a great day with 4 pieces of 14k and 2 silver pieces. of course 2 of those 4 and both silvers were on bobbies side of areas so they are hers, she was happy when I told her on the phone this evening . The silver ring and silver heart bobbie found last thursday the 7th on our way to WV. The little silver dolphin charm I found last sunday on the way home form WV.
We going to head back out in the morning and try to get some more
lastly i want to introduce you all to Johann von stippler our 100lb chow lab puppie.he is the big dog on the avatar
hh
dave+bobbie"in mich"

Attachments

• 1172010G.jpg
    1172010G.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 399
  • 1172010S.jpg
    1172010S.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 406
Upvote 0
Nice finds glad you got out HH Jim

Look out, Dave's on da loosa :o :o ;D Great finds, Dave. Really like that ring.

:wink: RR

Very nice hunts indeed :icon_thumright:

thrillathahunt said:
A 100 lb. puppy? :o

Can he detect? Awesome gold by the way!
no he doesnt detect but he would make a great ahh deterrent, peanut our jack russell is still our official detector dog , he likes kids and his high pitch bark cuts right though my killer B's to let me know if someone has entered our area
River Rat said:
Look out, Dave's on da loosa :o :o ;D Great finds, Dave. Really like that ring.

:wink: RR
thanks River Rat bobbie was real pleased when she hacked that out of some frozen sand the last time we detected together

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back