Bobbie Strikes Silver and Gold today

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Well I didnt get creamed in total finds today but Bobbie popped out a nice ladies sterling silver with aquamarine ring, and her first gold bracelet of the year, a 10k bead bracelet. She also added another $6.00 to her clad pile for the weekend giving her little almost $ 18.00 in clad for the weekend, besides the Jewelry. So another nice weekend for us is in the books and only 5 more working days til the next outing.
hh

Upvote 0
Nice finds.
Work sure does get in the way of detecting doesn't it....

Pics please :)

That's an unbelievable amount of clad you guys are finding! Where are you guys hunting ??? Does everyone in your parts have holes in their pockets? Maybe Walmart sold a lot of defective jeans in your area :D

Rod

Hey Spotz thanks for the compliment, we do make a good hunting team she works fast and I work slow, we refer to ourselves as locusts ;D We do have a lot of producitve sites and when Bobbie and I hunt togther these are the places we go to. I also have lots of not so productive sites and some down right stinkers. These last 2 are the groups that i hunt by myself like if I am off during the week. These include ballfields, poorly producing parks, hard pack playgrounds, swimming pools etc.
Rod , thank god all these kids have holes in their pockets :D, things be awful boring if they didnt. Whenever bobbie and I figure out when we are going to get down to Palm Bay we will shoot you a message to get out and hunt together
hh

Big Rig ,
I have never hunted any of the lake areas, Lake Gaston north has lots of boat access but no public beach areas, that I found; Lake Royale in Bunn dont know much about. Over towards Raleigh some are state parks. No metal detecting allowed. Ill do some pokig around and see what i can find out
hh

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back