Bobbie Gets Her first Gold for 2005

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
We got out today after changing our original plans as they were calling for bad weather here starting ealry in the afternoon. We stayed closer to home and hit several sites within a 50 mile radius of the house.Bobbie scored gold at the 2nd and 3rd sites we went to today. the first was a 10k chunky gold band with name sergio on the front, then at the 3rd site she scored a 10k wedding band size 11. I was thrilled she found them as she was commenting as we were heading out that it looked like she was going to be goldless for the month of January.
Additionally we ended up with about $21.00 in clad and I got about 10 pieces of junk jewelry for this years junk jewelry collection. Yup It was a good day for both of us. Congrats to those able to get out today
hh
dave/bobbie- enc

Upvote 0
Hey Dave, think I can borrow Bobbie for the month of Feb. ;D. Congratulations on your or should I retract and say her finds ::) HH and gool luck.

Way to go Bobbie! If it will ever quits
raining here in NE TX I hope to find
more gold soon. Post some pics of those rings if possible!
Love to here about those good finds.
Mr Mark

;D

Dave/Bobbie,
Congratulations on some great finds. It sound like you all had an enjoyable outing. Keep up the good work! Keep us posted.
BRD

Hey alwayslookin,

Bobbie found more cash last year amd one more piece of silver but I found more gold. We are a good complimentary team she is the hare and I am the tortoise I like to go slow grid and not miss anything. She likes to hunt at faster pace thus covering more area. Bobbie has been hunting about 3.5 years so I think she does really well. Ive been detecting for about 32 years. I will always consider myself a very lucky man having my wife being my metal detecting buddy. As it allows us to often stay out all day on saturday and on sundays after church.
hh
dave/bobbie enc

Congrats. to the two of you. If the rain in Central Tx. will quit I will be able to get out again and put my new Garrett Ace 250 to some good use. Nice finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back