Blue light special

eldorado

Mar 19, 2009
Northwest OHIO
Detector(s) used
started out with compass nugget.1970? have had many over years, current choice is Garrett ACE 350. collection includes: ace 250, AT Pro, ATX, Whites 6000, whites classic, still have my compass too.
You just dont know what to belive anymore, I remember years ago major chain store announced over the PA system that in the front of the store, ladies sweaters were half off, being a young man i ran the the front of store, only to find all the girls were fully dressed, I was quite disappointed 🤭

Ever hear the term bluehair? That's probably all that was at that store anyway and who wants to see that topless?

Better to hear that than little boys underwear was half off, 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You just dont know what to belive anymore, I remember years ago major chain store announced over the PA system that in the front of the store, ladies sweaters were half off, being a young man i ran the the front of store, only to find all the girls were fully dressed, I was quite disappointed 🤭

As a kid we used to put out socks for Santa to fill during the night. I said "what if someone doesn't have a sock, can they use anything for santa to fill?"
The answer was yes of course.
Next morning I run to the loungeroom fireplace and it was a lie.
The bikini I hung there was still empty!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back