Black Friday is coming.... and we have some DEALS cooked up for you!

I am interested in a new metal detector. I hear everyone saying that there going to have a good deal but all I see is the same price as anyone else and maybe a free hat to go with it. I am interested in seeing what you would offer. Keep me posted! thanks!

Are you guys taking any trade ins as well? I might have my Whites spectrum XLT in decent condition as a trade in if your up for it.

Trades? Yep! Give me a call, and we can get something worked out that will make you smile. :)

I'm curious. Thanksgiving already??!!

Fort Bedford Metal Detectors - our BLACK FRIDAY EXCLUSIVES!

Minelab:

Purchase an CTX 3030, receive a FREE ProFind 25 AND a FREE Apple iPad Mini with Retina Display (16 gb, wifi)!

Purchase an Etrac and receive a FREE Pro-Swing 45 Harness and a FREE Coiltek 6" Treasureseeker coil AND a Coiltek 15" All-Terrain Coil!

Purchase an X-Terra 705 and receive a FREE pair of Minelab gloves, Minelab flashlight, Koss UR-30 Headphones AND a 6" Coiltek 3 kHz "Digger" coil!

Purchase a GPX 4800 and receive a FREE Coiltek 12"x8" DD Platypus coil, a FREE Doc's Gold Screamer pack, and a FREE Apple iPad Mini with retina display (16gb, wifi)!

Fisher:

Purchase an F75 SE and receive a FREE Sunray FX-1 probe!

Teknetics:

Purchase a T2 Ltd and receive a FREE Pair of Grey Ghost Original Headphones and a FREE Lesche Sampson shovel!

These deals are good for Friday, November 29, 2013 only, from 6am to 11:59PM Eastern Standard Time. Limited Quantities, so get them fast! You will be able to order this directly from the website or give me a call to place the order!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back