Biden has opened his mouth yet again

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now Ol' Joe is telling us that, if you try to repel intruders with an AR, you may kill your children because the AR will shoot through walls. On the other hand, a shotgun won't shoot through walls. He has about as much firearm knowledge as that dimwit Colorado congresswoman. Figures Obama would put someone with his credentials in charge of gun control. He has the brilliance of Holder.
This is a statement made after testing 00 buckshot in a test. The 4 pieces of drywall were lined up one behind the other with about 4 feet between each one. Result?

"00 Buck penetrates 4 walls with ease. It is a great "Stopping" round, but there is a price to pay.
Until someone invents a "Phaser" like on Star Trek, anything that will stop a bad guy, will also penetrate several walls."

Way to go..........AGAIN Biden. I don't believe YOU have the intelligence to own a firearm and I sure hope your wife doesn't shoot through your walls. The buckshot will spread out causing much more havoc then the little 223 round from an AR. Not to worry though, your followers will believe anything you say, you are the chosen ones choice.

Last edited:
I heard Joey was going to take Letterman's place after retirement. They both have that great smile

And some idiots believe him. If you want America to remain free listen to mark levin 3-6 pst monday through friday.

And some idiots believe him. If you want America to remain free listen to mark levin 3-6 pst monday through friday.

Ever try to have a Lib listen to anything for more then 10 sec. NOT!!

packerbacker said:
Now Ol' Joe is telling us that, if you try to repel intruders with an AR, you may kill your children because the AR will shoot through walls. On the other hand, a shotgun won't shoot through walls. He has about as much firearm knowledge as that dimwit Colorado congresswoman. Figures Obama would put someone with his credentials in charge of gun control. He has the brilliance of Holder.
This is a statement made after testing 00 buckshot in a test. The 4 pieces of drywall were lined up one behind the other with about 4 feet between each one. Result?

"00 Buck penetrates 4 walls with ease. It is a great "Stopping" round, but there is a price to pay.
Until someone invents a "Phaser" like on Star Trek, anything that will stop a bad guy, will also penetrate several walls."

Way to go..........AGAIN Biden. I don't believe YOU have the intelligence to own a firearm and I sure hope your wife doesn't shoot through your walls. The buckshot will spread out causing much more havoc then the little 223 round from an AR. Not to worry though, your followers will believe anything you say, you are the chosen ones choice.

Amen

At 12 feet with a 12 gauge, it doesn't matter whether you use 6 shot or 00 Buck.

Biden should learn to keep his mouth shut on firearms.

At 12 feet with a 12 gauge, it doesn't matter whether you use 6 shot or 00 Buck.

Biden should learn to keep his mouth shut on firearms.

Bird shot from a 12 gauge can be deadly up that close...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I know right? With their devil horns and whatnot. I cant believe they let these libs vote!

Ben seams to be coming around....just see what a little sense will bring about !!
Gary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back