Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back to the wheatie field. Too hot!!! Stayed for a bit, left drenched!

IMG_20130720_151209.jpg
IMG_20130720_151220.jpg

Still growing wheaties there and even giving an occasional silver.

1936, 1950-s and 1943-P

Can't complain that, now can I? ;)

Thanks for peeking.
HH!

(stay cool!)

Upvote 4
Nope, can't complain. Anytime detecting and finding something of value, is a success. Find nothing, just fun. Good going. Always enjoy reading about your finds.

ATP's get it done in the rain. I used to run when it started raining, now I just keep on swingin

ATP's get it done in the rain. I used to run when it started raining, now I just keep on swingin

Me too, but it wasn't rain what done the drenchin' ;) LOL

Thanks!
HH!

Nice find.. Can't go wrong when you diggin wars nickles and wheats,, Copngrats

I just cant do it.........................................it's stupid hot! Nice finds in this heat, your a bad man!

I just cant do it.........................................it's stupid hot! Nice finds in this heat, your a bad man!

I'm not so "bad" as you might think. I can't do it either! I just hunted in the shade and STILL had to leave after a short hunt. The stupid involved in my case is in my head. :) It thinks it can still do it in the heat. LOL

Thanks!
HH!

Nope, can't complain. Anytime detecting and finding something of value, is a success. Find nothing, just fun. Good going. Always enjoy reading about your finds.

I agree. Nothing wrong with this hunt except my body complaining about what it was made to go through. ;)

Glad you like the posts. I do try to give a little more than just post the pics. I guess I like to entertain as well. LOL

A little hard to build much of a story around so few finds though. :)

Thanks for saying so!
HH!

nice finds as always!, im looking forward to temps in the 50s and 60s myself though. I got out a bit here and there during the past few weeks of this heat wave but just found myself getting frustrated with the misery of the sun literally baking me from the inside out. I got a few decent spots in mind but im holding out on a little cooler weather so i can take my time on them in a nice relaxed way. and yes its killing me not beingout but i just dont do heat well, kinda makes me wanna hibernate til fall lol

nice finds as always!
its killing me not beingout but i just dont do heat well, kinda makes me wanna hibernate til fall lol
Well, if we wait until sometime in the future to do things, we might tend to waste the present. :dontknow:

At least, you don't have to fiddle with frequencies for a bit. ;)

Thanks!
HH!

Nice warnic you found there! :icon_thumright: Wondering if you cleaned it or dug it up that way?

Ha ha! That's funny! I scrolled back up to my pics to see what a "warnic" was, LOL LOL! "

About cleaning? WHO MOI?

HH!

Well, no, of course not. I know you'd never clean a silver coin. I certainly never do. Clean a silver coin, that is....

Well, I could tell you. But then I'd have to... ;)

HH!

And you make a "Huuummmmmmmm" sound as you swing it! Brilliant! HH to you, Sir!

Aren't ya kind! :)

(You should see the places I can hunt! They just think I'm a groundskeeper! LOL )

Grats on the fun if somewhat "wet" hunt WhadIFind =) I got to hunt about ten minutes tops or so today, then the storm system rolled in it felt like I was inside a fridge then =D With ominous clouds rolling in I then absconded to the truck to head out!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back