Best Day Part Two

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
Hi all,
Once again my bud invited me over to hunt his next door neighbors yard and without hesitation I said yes.Only had an hour to hunt but was well worth the time.First hit was a wheatie and right beside it was a 1934 quarter!very cool.I found a couple more wheats and then found a well worn 1917 merc that had to be pried out from under a large tree root.A couple of clad were thrown in the mix and my last find was a nice lookin merc near the sidewalk.My bud didn't find anything but clad I am sorry to say but he is a good sport and very cool.I am trying another front yard in a few and since I finally have a day off my and knorrski are going to the honey hole this evening.Forgot to mention I added a 1939 wheat and some clad at the fairgrounds last night.Guess I'm on a roll.

peace,bigrig

Attachments

• silver finds front.jpg
    silver finds front.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 180
  • silver finds back.jpg
    silver finds back.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 180
  • wheaties1.jpg
    wheaties1.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 184
Upvote 0
Wow 40! Great finds!!!!

;)

great haul bigrig!! WTG!!

Very nice,,, WTG!!!
Also, do you have any info on the hunt coming up in September? I beleave you said it was a three day event...
Good luck & Happy hunting~

Hi Leon,
It is Sept 3,4,5 at Wrays Treasure Shop in Seymour.There are numerous hunts and a raffle,hog roast,bingo a free night hunt,along with the usual competition hunt and silver hunts.Entry fees vary depending on the hunt.Daily is 30.00,comp hunt 10.00,special hunt 25.00 and a few others so you can pick an choose what you feel like.

bigrig

wow, good deal B/R!

hh

lonewolfe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back