Best air line?

AlaskaGold

Nov 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys I'm looking at air lines to run off a T80. I see I can get them from a local mining shop, they are just the same as if I ordered them from Keene. The price seems mighty steep for what looks to just be compressor lines. Is there other sources? Recommended materials they should be made of? Any help would be great. Thanks

Don't use rubber but pvc instead. For extra money get the kink resistance line. Let your bank roll decide where you buy it from. Ebay, web...so forth.

dont use air compressor hose! use whatever is recommended for breathing lines! your lungs will thankyou!and make sure you sanitize the lines/mask/mouth peice/reserve tank and compressor when done for ANY extended lenght of time to prevent mold growing and ruining your lungs! i use Listerine mouthwash for mine! dont laugh,it works!

Thanks guys! I will make sure to pick up air line not compressor, I've seen it in low kink, so that's what I will get. Now to start looking for deals! Still got time since dredging season is weeks out with our weather. But I did get new wrist gaskets on the dry suit today!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back