Beginner from North Georgia

CMartis

Jan 3, 2014
Northwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello from northwest Georgia!! I live in a rich Civil war area and decided to get into metal detecting. I noticed something that looked like it could be old trenches behind my house in the woods so I had a friend with a metal detector come over. We only had about 45 minutes to search and found a Confederate bullet within 10 minutes, in the second hole we dug! This Friday I'm ordering a Garrett Ace 350 to start searching on my own! I can't wait to see what I discover!!!!
Enfield Bullet.jpg

Welcome from Birmingham, Alabama and happy hunting to you. Be sure to share your cool finds as well as the things that you learn.

Hello and welcome.

Greetings from Chattanooga. The ace 350 should do the job for a while. I used to hunt all down thru there. Dallas , Acworth , and on up toward where I live. get on youtube to learn how to run that 350

I've watched every video I can find on the 350. lol I'll be ready as soon as it arrives.

Welcome you live in the ground zero of CW/WNA relic hunting I use a 350 never had any problems

Welcome, the Garrett Ace 350 is a great value , it should serve you well. We are looking forward to seeing what you find. The Ace 350 has a great holiday package right now if you can still find them, we have a couple left at our website.

Wayne

www.metaldetectingstuff.com

Looks like my detector will be here 1/14. I can't wait to start hunting!!

I live in Canton, GA. Have a great time with your new 350! I mainly water hunt but if you are looking for someone to join you give me a hollar!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back