SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been awhile since I’ve gotten to get off on a hunt with the new home and all. Busy, busy, busy!! I finished up cutting out the rot on all three legs of a French door and splice new back in getting rid of the rot. I knew it was My day to finish, so I made sure My detector was in the truck when I left this morning 😁
When I finished up I got the ok to detect the place. They said it had been hunted on two different occasions. That kind of makes My want to try that much harder!
Glad I did!!!
I started in the driveway beside the house and like the 3rd signal I got a War Nickel!! Sweet!! I figured that was probably all I’d get, but as usual, I didn’t stop swinging 😂
I get out about half way in the front yard on the little driveway side beside the the house, and started digging tax tokens, then Wheat Pennies. Must not have been hunted out here. Then, Bam!! A 1936 Merc!!
I Love it when that happens.
I only finished one half of the front but have a standing permission to go back. And that I’ll do when I can next.
Wheats-1945,1947D,1939
Silver#3fty!! Thanks for looking and Happy Hunting!!!😎
IMG_7659.jpeg
IMG_7654.jpeg
IMG_7655.jpeg
IMG_7656.jpeg
IMG_7664.jpeg
IMG_7660.jpeg
IMG_7661.jpeg
IMG_7662.jpeg
IMG_7663.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 22
Been awhile since I’ve gotten to get off on a hunt with the new home and all. Busy, busy, busy!! I finished up cutting out the rot on all three legs of a French door and splice new back in getting rid of the rot. I knew it was My day to finish, so I made sure My detector was in the truck when I left this morning 😁
When I finished up I got the ok to detect the place. They said it had been hunted on two different occasions. That kind of makes My want to try that much harder!
Glad I did!!!
I started in the driveway beside the house and like the 3rd signal I got a War Nickel!! Sweet!! I figured that was probably all I’d get, but as usual, I didn’t stop swinging 😂
I get out about half way in the front yard on the little driveway side beside the the house, and started digging tax tokens, then Wheat Pennies. Must not have been hunted out here. Then, Bam!! A 1936 Merc!!
I Love it when that happens.
I only finished one half of the front but have a standing permission to go back. And that I’ll do when I can next. Thanks for looking and Happy Hunting!!!😎View attachment 2131458View attachment 2131459View attachment 2131460View attachment 2131461View attachment 2131462View attachment 2131463View attachment 2131464View attachment 2131465View attachment 2131466
Wow! Sweet finds.

Great finds! Love the silver! That watch might need a little tiny bit of refurbishing before you can use it, though! Thanks for sharing and congratulations!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back