Been a great few days mding in up state new jersey

Chevyfan2k9

Aug 27, 2013
Conway,sc
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta 4000,fisher f2,garrett gta350,bounty hunter elite 2200
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to say my luck is great, me and my wife went to upstate New Jersey in the mountains and stayed with her aunt and uncle on there farm which was built around 1780's and has never been search, so far I have found 1 British half penny's dated 1734 and one Connecticut penny dated 1787, 2 large cents one dated 1840 and the other is pretty worn and can't see the date also found 3 copper coins with voc dated 1766,1787 and 1825, also found a 1919 wheatie, 1903 Indian head penny, 1901 v nickel also one silver 2 reales coin dated 1777, I will post pictures of them as soon as I get home, I also found a few buttons and misc stuff too but those were the best and I wish I would have took my garrett ace 350 but didn't have room, I took my bounty hunter lone star since it was packed in the box so I know I missed a lot of stuff but next time I will be prepared

Jack

Upvote 1
Impressive finds! Congrats!

metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice finds Chevyfan2k9 and looking forward to seeing your pictures. Thanks for sharing...

...whereabouts?
I live here in the Highlands!

I was in Sussex county around Sparta/branchville area, I am back in myrtle beach,sc now and not the same as being in the mountains

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back