Beautiful Standing Liberty, Barber, Indian and Relics!

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2013
NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro, Minelab X-Terra Pro, Fisher F2, Garrett Pro-pointer-AT, WTB Black Tesoro Vaquero with RSD coil PM me!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still learning my E-Trac but we seam to be getting along fine :laughing7:
IMG_20160916_190300.jpgIMG_20160916_190050.jpgIMG_20160916_190543.jpgCAM02765.jpgCAM02764.jpg

Upvote 18
Wow great coins I would love those in my display case I see you also have the AT PRO I'm thinking of getting an ETRAC do you think it would be better than the PRO would appreciate your thoughts Thanks for sharing your finds!!!!!!

Nice silvers. The SLQ is in great shape. Congrats!

Honestly I still have both for a reason. I believe the at-pro still has its place in the heavy iron around the cellar holes over the E-trac but away from the heavy iron the E-trac is a great machine. HH

Early Standing quarters with a date don't surface much more than seated quarters. Nice find

Congratualtions on the nice coin and relic hunt!

Super coin! I am intrigued by the engraved tubular artifact. What is that? A piece of a pipe horn? To quote the bad guy in "Dirty Harry", I gotsta know! Sub 8-)

I'm not positive, but to me it appears to be an end for a flag or something like that because it has a small hole near the base for a set screw/nail. Anyone else have any other guesses?

Congrats on the awesome finds! Love the SLQ- the nicest coin ever minted IMHO.

-- Jeff --

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back