BEAR COUNTING IN CANADA great video

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Greetings, here is one that has been around before but it is worth another look. It's wonderful and
the audio is hilarious.

This is a special video of retagging a mama bear in the wilds of northern Ontario, Canada while taking
a winter bear census right in the hibernation dens.

This is a great video for animal lovers and young children as this mama has three cute 6-week old
cubs (with eyes still closed), And the guy, Rick Mercer, has some of the funniest lines.

Enjoy,

Ray

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=vJRDpTUIrJI&vq=medium

That was just great.. loved the bears and the one fellow was flat out hysterical, I loved it, thank you for sharing..

If you want to see bears, come to my place in the spring summer and fall.. The damn things are all over the place. Mind you, I have 30 apple trees and that does tend to attract them. But four Jack Russels do a pretty fair job of chasing them off. ;D

Having acreage is nice ... but the bears and deer are a true pests at times

Hello bigscoop thanks for watching. Glad you liked it.

Hi there Rae, How are you? It's good to see you again. You are welcome and thanks to you too.

Hello Bartholomew, yup, you guys do have lots of bears and other big wild game. We live just across the river
from Sarnia, Ontario and we used to go over there quite often and drive around exploring the country and have
seen alot. We loved it. One of our favorite places was Rock Glen. There was no buildings there at that time except
lodge that held their Ranger Station. Across the road was a large orchard. Now it is all built up with a water park
and other stuff. It's been a long time now since we have been there. I would like to go back again but it just
not as enjoyable as it used to be when it was wildnerness. Thanks for your reply. You brought up some good
memories.

Ray

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back