Beach hunting finds for Aug so far! Gold!!!

Chicago Ron

Apr 12, 2005
In the Lake in Chicago
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, E-trac, Excaliber II, GPX-5000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• I & I 05 007.jpg
    I & I 05 007.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 660
  • I & I 05 007.jpg
    I & I 05 007.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 669
Upvote 1
Wow! You're not doing bad this month, are you? The silver looks good too!

I had a thought: Why do you think (or it seems to me...) the men's wedding rings show up so darn often? Lots of women's rings do too, but they're usually more fashionable, not so many wedding bands. Do you reckon it's because they figure they can sell them instead of ditching them in a flinging manner? :-\ I get a visual...

Good haul! Great job!

- Noodle

In the words of a water hunter, "QUACK!" Word means that you're telling your partner you found something good but don't want other beachgoers knowing it.

Very awesome amount of gold there ron!! WTG!!HH

Even better!

hh

lonewolfe

Nice Finds Ron. It always amazes me that the citys always produce some great finds and because of the population it seems never ending. Great work. HH

Great Finds....What a pile.....Here I am still trying to find even a well worn ring
I'll get something eventually.
Cheers

Ron,
Nice.
The men's rings come off more because they are heavier and when you come out of the water your fingers shrink from the cold. Add sunscreen and you complete the job. Then when you come out you shake off the water from your hands and wooshe!! there goes that heavy ring.

We haven't been finding didly on the west coast this year. Red tides and jellyfish have been keeping people out of the water. Seems like I've found alot of silver this year, but gold has been really elusive.
I think people are getting wise to us these days by seeing so many detectors on the beaches. They are leaving their good stuff at home. We can all thank WHite's and their commercial for ruining it for us.

Thank you, some of those are from small lakes in Oregon and Colorado.

Did a bit of traveling in the last 3 weeks.
HH Ron

What an incredible take for one month. I got a rusty nail the other day to show for 4 hours on the beach. Good stuff!
Ady

Very,very nice,,,WTG!!!
I got to find me a beach to goto... ;D
Good luck, & Happy hunting~

Hey Ron,
Where are you finding these rings on the beach....wet sand or dry sand... and what other particulars

Wish I had a beach around me like that one.

Great finds.......keeps us all looking ahead for that next find.

HMMMMM..........so that's why I didn't find any at the beach!.........you already found them all!!!! :D

Really GREAT stuff!!!! :o

Congrats!!!

;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back